Forums

DATA: Updates and corrections

Pages: 1
pmailkeey
06/19/11 07:23 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Many of you might be aware of Trip Advisor. I stopped using that once I discovered I couldn't maintain (correct or update) my submissions. As far as I'm aware, the same applies here.

I think it would be a great benefit for accuracy if info can be updated by OPs and indicate that any errors/inaccuracies can be submitted to the OP for correction if they think appropriate - and if not, the error spotter should be able to report to moderator to then take up the issue with the OP

PS, can we also keep the site suggestions to this forum rather than having to register on another system!

Mike.
nic
06/19/11 07:27 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hi Mike,

Great thoughts. I am planning on allowing the owners of maps submit edits for their maps, as well as other users to "suggest" small changes to maps if needed. There was some work done a month ago to prepare for this type of change, and I hope to allow users to submit updates within a month or so.

The reason I was hoping people wouldn't mind using http://virtualglobetrotting.uservoice.com/ for suggestions is that it allow for people to "vote" on specific items and helps me track the feedback that I've satisfied. If you prefer to put feedback here, that is perfectly OK!
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 19 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2459