Forums

Description Objection

Pages: 1
jbottero
04/16/08 12:59 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/12953/

...former U.S. President William Jefferson "Slick Willie" Clinton and his Senator wife...

I object to the wording of the description as overly political and non-objective. It is prejudicial and implies that Virtual Globetrotting has a political view.

- J. Bottero

Edited by jbottero (04/16/08 01:00 PM)
tlp333
04/16/08 01:20 PM

I removed the "Slick Willie" part. Is that what you were talking about? Heck, I am a Democrat and love the guy and I call him "Slick Willie". I really think you are making too much out of nothing, but I removed it for you anyway. It's just a description and I really don't think anyone with a shred of intelligence would take that description and make a political "assumption" about this website. However, I could be wrong.
Pdunn
04/18/08 07:28 AM

For the most part VGT tries to remove comments that are strictly opinion-based. However, trying to discern the "political view" of the site would be pretty difficult, considering its moderators share the same diversity of opinions as its posters.
jbottero
04/30/08 03:41 AM

Sure. Over reaction on my part - sorry. Forget it!
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 11 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4031