Forums

All my maps

Pages: 1
borlefborlef
11/28/11 10:40 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I keep submitting proper maps with links from forbes, wikipedia, businessweek, etc. and they are ALL removed. WHY!?
mlc1us
11/28/11 10:55 PM

Of the 5 maps just removed, only 2 had Wikipedia links, but those links were for the company, not the person. Your maps will not be removed if you use the Buildings > Residential when you don't have a More Info link to a profile at a well established website (such as Wikipedia or Forbes.com).

I am going to restore the recently removed maps and change the category, but if you continue posting in the Celebrity - Business category without proper links your maps will continue to be rejected.
mlc1us
Virtual Globetrotting Moderator

Edited by mlc1us (11/28/11 11:17 PM)
borlefborlef
11/29/11 08:30 PM

Oh, I didn't know about buildings>residential. Thank. Can you restore others that were taken down for lack of wiki link? That would be much appreciated. Sorry about posting under celebrity-business, didn't know where else to post.
mlc1us
11/29/11 09:33 PM

Quote:

Can you restore others that were taken down for lack of wiki link?

They have already been restored. Right now you have only 9 in the Celebrity Business category that were removed. 2 at the homeowner's request & 7 duplicates.
mlc1us
Virtual Globetrotting Moderator
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 52 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2517