Forums

Wonder how long?

Pages: 1
jbottero
07/07/12 02:22 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
On my way to the dry-cleaner today, I ended up behind a Google Car... Lakewood, Washington. I wonder how long it will be before the new Street View images are live? Than I can upload a "map" of myself - I'll title it "Me!"...
kjfitz
07/07/12 03:55 PM

That's would be a cool new category.

The Bing Street View equivalent went past my house about a year ago and the new imagery shows my wife and family in front of my house. I went and checked the places I was when I spotted the car but I wasn't in any of them. It must have just been moving from one location to another and not filming.
kjfitz
Virtual Globetrotting Moderator
milwhcky
07/07/12 05:05 PM

I might have found myself four years ago. The postal vehicle I drive was photographed on the route I deliver, but the lo-res view didn't provide a clear view of the driver. At the time of the photo, I was one of two people who delivered that route.

Is that me?
© Google Maps

Note - for some reason, Google removed the scene from my thumbnail, but the truck is still there in adjacent views.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 15 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 1975