Forums

Locations of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition houses

Pages: 1
Dania
11/22/11 05:23 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I have now posted a lot of houses from the ABC show into our data base. Around 85% are there now.

From the very first in 2003 to today.

Here is the first house they made:
http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/extreme-makeover-home-edition-powers-family/

Many of the houses have been sold after the shows because the families couldn't handle the expences of their new homes. Some you see in SV have a sales sign at it.

Other home owners have non public addresses in the online phone books so the houses aren't to find exept you know where.

Have fun to explore them.
kjfitz
11/22/11 11:26 AM

Good job! Thanks for the exhaustive collection.
kjfitz
Virtual Globetrotting Moderator
milwhcky
11/22/11 01:22 PM

Great job, Dania! When I posted some of these a few years ago, I found many of them hard to locate. My best resources were old local news articles written during the rebuild.
nic
11/23/11 08:17 PM

Great posts!

One of the things I want to add to the site shortly (which has been on my list for a while, sadly) is a way to create collections of maps of your own choosing. Your posts are a great example of how it could be used.
Dania
11/26/11 06:14 AM

As the last ones found and entered are the locations of the specials "After the Storm" of Florida, Mississippi, New Orleans and Texas.
Dania
02/15/12 01:01 PM

Now I have found all houses from seasons 1 to 8 including most of the secondary projects they have made during the shows.

Hard to find but googling a lot and I found them.
kjfitz
02/15/12 02:30 PM

Dania,

I love the tenacity you've brought to this quest.

Thanks from all of us.

Kevin
kjfitz
Virtual Globetrotting Moderator
Dania
02/17/12 08:12 PM

Season 9 and the special shows are now found with including the Joplin MO event and future shows.
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 29 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3366