Forums

Map updates

Pages: 1
jdubble07
12/12/14 06:55 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
When someone updates a map, for example, when a property is sold and the map updated to the new owner, is there a way to see how the map was originally described? I feel that at least some of the original contents should be included so that the history of the properties and former owners are known and are searchable as well.
nic
02/01/15 04:13 PM

Hey jdubble07,

The moderators have access to the entire map edit history, which shows all of the changes over time. Unfortunately, I'm not sure we can show the entire change log to everyone, as some are changes that need to be removed from the public due to lawyer requests/etc.

I do see your point though, that it is useful to be able to see how former properties were described. I might be able to come up with a way to show history while still adhering to the lawyer requests. Let me ponder it a bit.
virtual99paparazzi
08/29/19 12:36 PM

I submitted a map on (Prince Jackson's House) and I badly wrote the wrong coordinates Numbers. Can you change it with the right ones please (33,7664493,-118,3325239)

Thank You
Fab
09/03/19 01:03 PM

You can do it on your own.
mlc1us
11/24/19 12:20 PM

fixed
mlc1us
Virtual Globetrotting Moderator
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 12 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2910