Forums

Celebrity Homes Organization

Pages: 1
germany123
05/10/09 01:52 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I happen to really enjoy the celebrity homes feature. Especially for soccer players/icons, but when you go to buildings and go to the celebrity soccer homes section they don't include a majority of the homes featured. They're missing Michael Owen, Steven Gerrard, and others. So I don't really know if those are all you have because I see others that aren't listed?!

So maybe organize it so all soccer players are listed under that section!
tlp333
05/10/09 02:34 PM

All the soccers players that we have here are in the soccer section, as far as I know. If you see some homes that you think are mis-categorized, please let me know.

There have not been that many soccer celeb homes posted to this site to date. It's the least popular of the celeb home sports categories here at VGT. I can only speak for myself, but since I live in the United States, soccer doesn't interest me that much personally, so I usually don't go hunting for them, unless they happen to be written about in a celebrity home blog elsewhere on the internet. As you can tell, most of the homes in the celeb home soccer section are posted by other people than me, although you will see a few in there from me. I tend to post what interests me the most in my own personal collection, and that tends to be actors, musicians, and then American football, baseball, and basketball, and then golf, tennis and NASCAR after that. If soccer interests you, feel free to confirm your locations with good research and post away! We would love to see more. Happy hunting!
germany123
05/10/09 03:24 PM

Would you like a list of those that are missing?
nic
05/20/09 03:50 AM

That would be great germany123. For those interested, we could start a compile here and people can start hunting/posting the homes of interest.
nic
05/20/09 03:52 AM

Never mind, I see your post in Location Requests (better place!)
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4189