Forums

Chris Sinclair

Pages: 1
Champion3
05/05/10 01:50 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/christopher-sinclairs-house/

He sold this house. Why is it that each time I leave a comment to try to have it corrected, it's deleted and ignored?
kjfitz
05/05/10 02:15 PM

Are you posting links that support your requests? I don't know which moderator is updating the posts but we often don't make updates like this without reference links.
kjfitz
Virtual Globetrotting Moderator
Champion3
05/05/10 02:42 PM

Public records from the county show it, but I also found this:

http://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/biz/content/business/2008/10/22/SALE1023.html
milwhcky
05/05/10 06:11 PM

For me, I'm hesitant towards making updates to someone else's map, so as not to upset them.

My recommendation to Champion3 - if it's your map, ask for changes - they should be granted. If it's someone else's map, leave a friendly comment (preferably with a link) with any new information for that location. Most visitors to the site will see your comment and learn the latest.
Champion3
05/06/10 02:41 PM

I just thought that the site would want the info to be correct as possible. If people take the time to find and post these houses for others, they might as well be as accurate as possible. I know I would not be upset if someone added (former) to one of my maps that has no become former.
mlc1us
05/06/10 05:52 PM

If you had phrased your comment differently, like, for example, "Mr. Sinclair sold this house to ...", instead of "The title of the map should be changed to...", I would not have deleted it. As to any updates to the map's title and description, I will leave that to the moderator who submitted it in the first place.
mlc1us
Virtual Globetrotting Moderator
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 25 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3188