Forums

Biggest House in Missouri?

Pages: 1
wheezerup
05/13/11 12:17 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I am wondering how we can submit a request to have an item put on this website. There is an incredibly interesting home being built in my area and I am continually amazed that more people have not become enamored with it. It is the home of Steven T. Huff, who owns a company called Overwatch Systems Defense and Private Satellite Imaging. The home is purported to be a single family residence, 72,000 square feet, With three levels (basement and two stories), the concrete fortress interior plans include two elevators; 15 bedrooms; 14 bathrooms; a two-story, 1,600-square-foot library and two-story, 1,970-square-foot great hall. The master bedroom is 1,275 square feet. It is supposedly going to have all bulletproof glass, and a quote from the Project Manager onsite says the construction being used is "proprietary" and has been interpreted as having bomb proof walls.

If you google "Overwatch Manor" you will come up with an amazing amount of information. My family owns property adjacent to the 500 acres this place is built on, the man has designed an alternate way to escape the property utilizing another neighbors property and a virtually unknown way of escape. If you aren't from around these parts you wouldn't know where to go to get out.
milwhcky
05/13/11 12:29 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Instructions on how to post a location to the site can be found in the FAQ.

http://virtualglobetrotting.com/faq/
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 97 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2004