Forums

Urban Exploration Resource - Potential Map Source...

Pages: 1
jbottero
10/19/11 10:46 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I'd like to turn folks here on to a favorite site:

http://www.uer.ca/

"Urban Exploration Resource"

Thay have a huge database of locations that members have actually been to and taken images, provided back-story, and often geo coordinates.

I love "urban exploration", I've been doing it starting with my mom and dad back in the 70's when I was only a wee-lad. I'm not that old, mind you, but this family hobby started when I was young, my folks started taking me around some of the safer sites when I was around 10...

It use to be easy, but these days many potential locations have mean rent-a-cops and you can go to jail. But back in the day...

There are a few good UA resources out there, some better than others, as well as personal web sites of UA fanatics. Obviously storm drain / sewer exploration isn't much use to us here, but goast towns, factory ruins, and other tasty above ground oddities abound for those willing to snoop around!

ANYWAY, there is great potential for map additions. I've used it for a few, but really there are far more than I can get around to.

So I offer it to my fellow Virtual Globetrotting addicts... HAVE AT IT!

- Jake

Edited by jbottero (10/19/11 10:48 PM)
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 15 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2154