Forums

Blog w/ attached file

Pages: 1
SpiderX22
11/24/14 07:02 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hey, I wanted to add a blog submission on a Streetview collection I've been working on (of aircraft in flight). It uses Google Earth though (2400+ placemarks), and I was wondering if I could add a .kmz attachment to the post? A lot of the finds in the kmz are on the website here and would be part of the blog text, but the attachment is pretty important to have (or if I could upload it to the website somehow?).

Thanks for the help.
nic
11/25/14 12:03 PM

Hi SpiderX22! I've just enabled uploading of .kmz and .kml files to attachments.

Let me know if it doesn't work!
SpiderX22
11/27/14 09:37 AM

Not sure where the attach file button is?
Options I see are

Add a poll to this post. Total questions:

Add this topic to my favorites.

Add signature to this post

I want to preview my post
SpiderX22
11/27/14 09:57 AM

Also, I posted this before but can't find my post. How do you get multiple maps i.e. {{####}} to be displayed in one row? Right now they're all being displayed vertically in one line, but I'd rather have multiple rows of 3 or 4 across.
kjfitz
11/27/14 01:59 PM

Here's how you can do two wide:

Quote:

<table><tr><td><div class='containingBlock'>{{INSERT POST NUMBER}}</div></td><td><div class='containingBlock'>{{INSERT POST NUMBER}}</div></td></tr></table>

Here's two rows of two:

Quote:

<table><tr><td><div class='containingBlock'>{{INSERT POST NUMBER}}</div></td><td><div class='containingBlock'>{{INSERT POST NUMBER}}</div> </td></tr><tr><td><div class='containingBlock'>{{INSERT POST NUMBER}}</div></td><td><div class='containingBlock'>{{INSERT POST NUMBER}}</div></td></tr></table>

If you have more than four thumbnails in your post then do four, then add a page break / more...

Quote:

<!--more-->

...then another set of thumbnails. That way you don't have a really long post dominating some people's home page in VGT.

Be sure to select "HTML and UBBCode" before saving it. You can't go back and correct that after your first 'Save.'
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 76 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2348