The 271 Drive In theater was opened August 24th, 1948 by Henry, Wesley, Elmer and Frances Bell. It had a 60x50 tower, 38x48 screen and was the first drive in theater in Paris. The 271 was closed and abandoned in 1983, but was still standing in 2002.
View in Google Earth Categories: Abandoned, Theatres - Drive-In
Links: cinematreasures.org
By: AKpilotEMT
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload