The College of All Saints was an ecclesiastical college founded in 1395 by Archbishop Courtenay. It was part of the nearby Archbishop's Palace, but was closed in 1546. The College church was the neighbouring Church of All Saints. Following its closure, the College was sold. A number of buildings survive with the whole site of the College being protected as a scheduled monument.
Religious - Christianity
Links: www.historicengland.org.uk, en.wikipedia.org