Alumni Gym opened in 1924 in what had been the site of a lake and swamp on the edge of campus. With seating for 3,500 it could accommodate the entire student body with 1,500 seats left over. It was the home of the University's basketball team until the construction of nearby Memorial Coliseum in 1950.
Categories: Schools - Colleges/Universities
, Sports - Facilities