Andreas Andresen A/S was founded in 1916 in Vamdrup by C. G. S√łndergaard. In 1920, he moved the company to Padborg at a time when shipping and forwarding were still relatively unknown concepts. Andreas Andresen, who took over the company in 1928, managed it until his death in 1976. The company remained in the family and continued under the control of Luise Andresen until her death in 1992, where responsibility for the operations of the company was transferred to a fund.

Read more on the companys homepage.
View in Google Earth Categories: Companies - Headquarters, Transportation - Cargo and Freight
Links: www.andresen.dk
By: alfjon
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement