Argo Gold Mine Mill and Museum Description
Construction on the Argo Tunnel was started in 1893 and completed in 1910. Tours of the Argo Gold Mine, Mill and Museum begin at the hand-dug Double Eagle Mine and end at the Clear Creek Mining Museum in Idaho Springs. From the Double eagle gold mine the tour is self-guided.
Category: Buildings - Novelty / Interesting