From www.turizmas.vilnius.lt:

The Cathedral’s bell tower (57 m or 187 ft) was built atop a Lower Castle defensive tower. Its oldest underground square section was even built in the 13th century on the bottom of the old riverbed. The bell tower acquired its present appearance after the 1801 reconstruction.
View in Google Earth Categories: Towers - Misc, Religious - Christianity
Links: www.turizmas.vilnius.lt
By: AlbinoFlea

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload