The Armstrong Farm, also known as the Reber Farm, is a historic farm complex near Upper Sandusky in Crane Township. Known for its association with Thomas V. Reber, a longtime president of the Wyandot County Agricultural Society, it was built in 1830 and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1986.
View in Google Earth Categories: Farms - Misc, Homes - Historic
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: neotrix
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement