Built for James Stanyarne ca. 1770, the Vander Horst house is an impressive example of late 18th century coastal architecture in the state and is one of the oldest remaining plantation houses on Kiawah Island.
View in Google Earth Categories: Homes - Historic
Links: www.nationalregister.sc.gov
By: forthefallendrms
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement