Before the Chicago Stadium was demolished in 1995, some of the friezes which lined the exterior walls of the building were salvaged. At least two pieces were relocated to the gymnasium wall of the nearby St. Ignatius prep school.
Art - Sculpture
The Stadium was home to the Blackhawks NHL team from 1929-94 and the Bulls NBA team from 1967-94. The land where it stood is now a parking lot for the United Center, which was built across the street.