Arundel House was a town-house or palace located between the Strand and the Thames, near St Clement Danes. It was originally the town house of the Bishops of Bath and Wells, during the Middle Ages. In 1539 it was given to William Fitzwilliam, Earl of Southampton.
Homes - Historic, Buildings - Misc
The present Arundel House currently serves as the headquarters for the International Institute for Strategic Studies.