Astor Fur Warehouse, built in 1828, in Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin is the only known surviving fur trade warehouse in the upper Mississippi valley.
National Register of Historic Places (NRHP)
Significant for its use by the American Fur Company, it was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1960.
It is located at Bolvin and Water Streets, on St. Feriole Island.
The building is now part of the Villa Louis museum and has been furnished to for a mid-19th century appearance.
The building looks out upon the Mississippi River.