The Barbershop Harmony Society is officially known as the Society for the Preservation and Encouragement of Barber Shop Quartet Singing in America. The organization works to preserve the artform of a cappella barbershop music. It was created in 1938 by Owen C. Cash.
Buildings - Misc
They moved to this building in 2007 from their former headquarters located in Kenosha, Wisconsin.