There are four gas holders on this site in Battersea numbered 4, 5, 6 and 7. Gas holder No 7 is not of the floating variety so remains at the same 90 metre height at all times. It was built in 1932 to a design by the German company MAN and was operational until 1970. There are plans to dismantle the gas holders, clean up the site and build apartments there.
Power - Gas