Best Western Boone (site of carbon monoxide deaths in hotel room)

Best Western Boone (site of carbon monoxide deaths in hotel room)


Boone, North Carolina (NC), US
Carbon monoxide was found in room 225 of the Best Western in Boone where a 11-year-old boy died in June 2013. In April, an elderly couple was found dead in the same room. A pool heater installed in the room below was found to be the source of the deadly leak.
Carbon monoxide was found in room 225 of the Best Western in Boone where a 11-year-old boy died in June 2013. In April, an elderly couple was found dead in the same room. A pool heater installed in the room below was found to be the source of the deadly leak.
View in Google Earth Hotels
Links: www.charlotteobserver.com
By: ABCD

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement