Bettis Atomic Power Laboratory is a U.S. Government-owned, contractor-operated research and development facility located in West Mifflin, Pennsylvania. It solely focuses on the design and development of nuclear power for the U.S. Navy.
The laboratory, founded in 1949 and consisting of approximately 207 acres, is operated for the Department of Energy (DOE) by Bechtel Bettis, Incorporated, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bechtel Corporation. Bechtel won the contract to run the laboratory in 1999; prior to that the plant was operated by Westinghouse Electric Corporation.
Also, it's the former sire of Bettis Field: http://members.tripod.com/airfields_freeman/PA/Airfields_PA_SW.htm#bettis