This 1/4 mile race track was originally a dirt oval when it opened in the early 1950's. It was paved in the summer of 1953. Several classes of stock cars race here weekly on Saturday nights. It was once known as Intermountain Speedway.
View in Google Earth Categories: Raceways - Car
Links: www.bigcountryspeedwaywy.com
By: milwhcky

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload