Blanches Banques was a station on Jersey. The station opened in the late 1880s and closed 30th September 1936. The station was opened by the Jersey Railways Company and closed by The Jersey Railways & Tramways Limited.
Abandoned, Transportation - Rail, Buildings - Misc
What's left today:
The trackbed going through the former station site has been converted into a walking path. However, a small section of the concrete platform still survives (see thumbnail).