Petroleum refining operations have been
conducted at the site since 1923 when the
Pan American Petroleum Company began
operations. In 1926, Richfield Oil Company
purchased the property and expanded the
refining operations. The Atlantic and
Richfield Companies merged in 1967,
forming the Atlantic Richfield Company
(ARCO). In 2002, BP became the new
owner of the refinery. The refinery currently
has capacity to process approximately
260,000 barrels of crude oil per day to make
gasoline, jet fuel, diesel, liquefied petroleum
gas, sulfur, and petroleum coke.
View in Google Earth Categories: Companies - Plants/Factories, Resources - Storage/Processing
By: bubaonline
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement