The bridge links together the Old and New Quadrangles of Hertford College, and much of its current architecture was designed by Sir Thomas Jackson. It was completed in 1914, despite its construction being opposed by New College.
View in Google Earth Categories: Bridges - Pedestrian, Buildings - Schools
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: mlc1us

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload