Fuselage of Bristol 175 Britannia 312F (G-AOVS) at London-Luton airport. It was originally delivered to BOAC in 1958 and used by them until 1965. It was then used by various other UK airlines, since 1966 as a freighter and withdrawn from use in 1979. It then starred in a BBC TV series Buccaneer and after that was donated to Luton to be used as fire training. In 2002 it was replaced by a purpose built training rig.
Category: Airplanes - Boneyard and Parts