The Brown Mansion was actually the Gamble House, a historic craftsman home built in 1908 by Charles & Henry Greene.
Located at 4 Westmoreland Place in Pasadena, the place is open for tours.

The garage to the NE of the house, now a gift shop in real life, was recreated for the fa├žade of a fake garage shot at a different location.
View in Google Earth Categories: Movie Locations
Links: socal.southwestmovies.com
By: kjfitz

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload