Brownington Congregational Church

Brownington Congregational Church


Brownington, Vermont (VT), US
The church was completed in 1841. Both Twilight and Hall were ministers there. In 1899 Brownington native William Barstow Strong, who had attended the Orleans County Grammar School, paid for extensive remodeling of the church's interior and furnished a bell and spire for the belfry.
The church was completed in 1841. Both Twilight and Hall were ministers there. In 1899 Brownington native William Barstow Strong, who had attended the Orleans County Grammar School, paid for extensive remodeling of the church's interior and furnished a bell and spire for the belfry.
View in Google Earth Museums - History, Religious - Christianity
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: kjfitz

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement