The Cape Tryon is a lighthouse on the western north coast of Prince Edward Island, Canada, located on Cousins Shore about 4 km (2.5 mi) west of the cape. The station was built in 1905 and it characterised as a white building with red trim; with the lantern painted red.
The original Cape Tryon lighthouse was deactivated in 1969. A second lighthouse was built on Cape Tryon itself, opened in 1969, and is still active. It is located a few kilometres north of the village of French River.