Built in 1927, this C.W. Parker carousel operated for 20 years at a park in North Tonawanda, New York. It was then dismantled and put into storage for many years.

Ella's Deli and Ice Cream Parlor bought and restored the carousel for use by their customers.
View in Google Earth Categories: Dining, Entertainment - Carnivals
Links: carousels.org, www.ellasdeli.com
By: milwhcky
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement