Walk west across Wilcox Street to the old Keystone Hotel on the corner of Fourth and Wilcox Streets. Now known as the Castle Café, the structure was built in 1901 from Castle Rock rhyolite. It had thirteen rooms on the second floor with the Tivoli Saloon on the ground floor. A dance hall was built over the bar and during the 1920s, 30s and 40s, residents from around Douglas County attended monthly dances here. In 1996 it was restored and continues to operate as a restaurant with apartments on the second floor.
Buildings - Retail and Dining