The cornerstone of the cathedral was laid on February 2 1898, the feast of Candlemas, by the second bishop of Zamora, Don Jose Ma. Càzares y Martinez. The architectural plan is attributed to the Zamoran Jesus Hernandez Segura. The diocese had been established in 1862 and needed a cathedral.
View in Google Earth Categories: Buildings - Religious
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: adrbr
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement