Cato Point

Cato Point


Bouvet Island, Bouvet Island (BV)
Cato Point is a headland forming the southwest extremity of Bouvet Island. It was first charted in 1898 by a German expedition under Karl Chun. The Norwegian expedition under Captain Harald Horntvedt made a landing here from the Norvegia in December 1927; they applied the name.
Cato Point is a headland forming the southwest extremity of Bouvet Island. It was first charted in 1898 by a German expedition under Karl Chun. The Norwegian expedition under Captain Harald Horntvedt made a landing here from the Norvegia in December 1927; they applied the name.
View in Google Earth Capes
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: Mike1989

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement