This railroad station was used from 1874-1907 as part of the Milwaukee & Northern Railway. It was used as a storage facility after a new station was constructed.
The Ozaukee County Historical Society acquired the station and moved it to the nearby Pioneer Village - a collection of buildings preserved from the 1800's. The station was restored to original condition and a caboose was added.
Categories: Buildings - Museums