This classic New England was built in in 1832 and underwent an extensive rebuilding in 1979 after a serious fire. It is located on the town green just across from the Old Meeting House which was built in 1714.
View in Google Earth Categories: Religious - Christianity
Links: www.waymarking.com
By: kkeps
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement