The Château du Bernstein is a castle in the commune of Dambach-la-ville, in the Bas-Rhin département of France. It is situated at an altitude of 557m (~1810ft).
Originally, the castle belonged to the Counts of Eguisheim Dabo. After the siege of 1227 it became the property of the bishop of Strasbourg and seat of the episcopal bailiffs until 1580. Abandoned from this date, the buildings fell into ruin.