Chambers Covered Bridge
By neotrix @ 2009-10-06 01:00:44
Chambers Covered Bridge is 78 feet (24 m) long and spans the Coast Fork Willamette River. It was built in 1925 to carry rail traffic to the J.H. Chambers Mill, a lumber mill. It is no longer in service. It is the only remaining covered rail bridge in Oregon.
10.0 (1 votes)