Chapel of the Transfiguration

Chapel of the Transfiguration


Moose, Wyoming (WY), US
The Chapel of the Transfiguration is a small log chapel in Grand Teton National Park, in the community of Moose. The chapel was sited and built to frame a view of the Cathedral Group of peaks in a large window behind the altar. The chapel, which was built in 1925, is owned and operated by St. John's Episcopal Church in Jackson.
The Chapel of the Transfiguration is a small log chapel in Grand Teton National Park, in the community of Moose. The chapel was sited and built to frame a view of the Cathedral Group of peaks in a large window behind the altar. The chapel, which was built in 1925, is owned and operated by St. John's Episcopal Church in Jackson.
View in Google Earth Religious - Christianity
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: Mike1989

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement