Christman Bridge was named after Solomon Christman, who had a farm south of the bridge site. Solomon Christman also had a water powered sawmill and remnants of the mill trace can still be seen near the road, 200 yards west of the bridge. Christman Bridge spans Seven Mile Creek. Evret S. Sherman constructed the 100 foot Christman Bridge in 1895. Of the six covered bridges in Preble County built by Sherman, all are constructed with the Child's truss. The interior of Christman Bridge has horizontal floor planking with two lengthwise runners. The exterior has a red/white tin roof and .white plank siding with projected portals. With a single span, the bridge sets on stone abutments with concrete assistance. The bridge was strengthened in 1920 and once again in 1960. Christman Bridge is open to local traffic.