The Church of Holy Trinity is a church on Bell Hill in Stapleton, Bristol, England.
Religious - Christianity
It was built in 1857 by John Norton, with a spire which reaches 52 m (170 ft). It is believed that a church has occupied this site for at least 500 years, and the font in the West porch dates from around 1000 AD. Pennant stone from the local Broom Hill quarry, was used in the construction, with Bath stone dressings.
It has been designated by English Heritage as a grade II* listed building