Church of St James

Church of St James


Kingswood, United Kingdom (GB)
It was built between 1221 and 28 this medieval parish church probably incorporated William de Putot's memorial chapel. Much of the construction took place in the 13th century with later medieval alterations and 19the century rebuilding and alterations by James Foster of Bristol in 1812, and Pope, Bindon and Clarke in 1851.
It was built between 1221 and 28 this medieval parish church probably incorporated William de Putot's memorial chapel. Much of the construction took place in the 13th century with later medieval alterations and 19the century rebuilding and alterations by James Foster of Bristol in 1812, and Pope, Bindon and Clarke in 1851.
View in Google Earth Religious - Christianity
By: adrbr

Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement