Circus Ciniselli (Russian: Цирк Чинизелли) was the first stone-built circus in Russia; it is situated beside the Fontanka in Saint Petersburg. The building, which still stands, was opened on 26 December 1877, with a large stage (13 meters in diameter) and stables (housing 150 horses). The architect was Vasily Kenel.
Buildings - Museums, Safari Submissions
Two halls in the building house the first circus museum in the world, opened in 1928 and boasting more than 80,000 exhibits as of 2002.
Links: en.wikipedia.org, virtualglobetrotting.com