40 room, 80,000-square-foot (7,400 m2) mansion in the style of a medieval French chateau constructed in 1912 for pharmaceutical magnate George McKesson Brown.
Since 1973 Coindre Hall Park has been administered by the Suffolk County Department of Parks, Recreation & Conservation. On September 26, 1985 it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places and dedicated to the Suffolk County Historic Trust. It is often used for hosting weddings.
Category: Homes - Historic