The Armistead Monument was erected in 1882. The monument honors Colonel George Armistead, the commander of Fort McHenry when the British attacked in the Battle of Baltimore on September 13, 1814. The monument currently overlooks the Inner Harbor from the top of Federal Hill.
View in Google Earth Categories: Memorials
Links: www.sos.state.md.us
By: boothy443
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement