Colonial Ammunition Company Shot Tower

Colonial Ammunition Company Shot Tower (StreetView)
No Thumbnail
No Thumbnail
StreetView StreetView Bing Maps Bing Maps Yahoo Maps Yahoo Maps
View in Google Earth
By kkeps @ 2008-12-02 15:22:20
Erected about 1916, the tower was designed to manufacture lead shot for shotgun cartridges, which were employed for sport and hunting. The structure was part of an extensive industrial complex in suburban Mt Eden, Auckland, established by the Colonial Ammunition Company (CAC) in the mid 1880s as the earliest munitions factory in Australasia.
Views by date
145
views
Rate as 1Rate as 2Rate as 3Rate as 4Rate as 5Rate as 6Rate as 7Rate as 8Rate as 9Rate as 10Unrated

Comments

Policies

Please log in if you don't want to post anonymously (anonymous users cannot post links)

Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Nearby maps
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Similar maps
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Share: